thirteen letter was founded in 1996 by company owner Terry Massey as a company specialising in artist management and a new field internet development. In it’s short existence thirteen letter has provided innovative service or leadership and expanded it’s scope of services to simply be a complicated title called event and image management.
Just some of the achievements that are all in a days work:
- Programming multiple festivals including Taste of Saskatchewan, Taste of Regina and Flatland Music Festival
- Live Streaming events like Flatland Music Festival, Prairie Music Week, Allan Blakeney Memorial Service
- Steering Committee for 2007 JUNO Awards, CCMAs, Western Canadian Music Awards in Saskatchewan
- Event Management services: 2010 World Junior Hockey Championships (televised internationally), 2005 Canada Day Celebrations (televised nationally), Prairie Music Week, All Indie Awards
- Live Director: 2005 Canadian Olympic Committee Hall of Fame Induction, 2007 Super Series Canada VS Russia (televised internationally)